|Group||Transmission Flush Machine|
|Min. Order||1 set|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Product Name||Transmission flush machine|
|Usage||Gearbox fluid exchanging|
|Input voltage||DC 12V|
|Gross Weight||50 KG|
Automatic Transmission Flush Machine For Car Transmission With DC 12V Voltage
High-precision weighing sensor metering, full intelligent computer board precisely controls the same amount of oil change, the internal modular design, the failure rate is extremely low, can automatically complete the transmission cleaning in a short time, oil change is the strength of the transmission depth maintenance device.
Why should do transmission fluid exchanging for cars:
1. Due to the transmission oil's quality guarantee period---Mineral oil:3 years/Synthetic oil:5years.
2. The Oxidation of transmission fluid in high temperature will cause the clutch slipping and sludge increasing, which will damage the transmission system, even worse threaten to driving safety .
3. Saving repairing fees.
1. Identify positive and negative power supply, oil out and in direction automatically
2. Built-in oil filter, 99% sludge and impurities are filtered in transmission system
3. Connectors cover 99% models of cars
4. Flush and fluid exchange available, Exchange 98% of old oil successfully
Compared with traditional methods:
Auto Transmission Fluid Exchange Machine
Traditional method of gravity fluid exchange
Exchange 98% old oil
Exchange 48% old oil
Flush and fluid exchange available
Only fluid exchange
Oil, cleaning fees
Oil, labor,cleaning fees
Test transmission fault code
Select connectors according to the model
Start the engine
Disassemble the heat dissipation pipe
Cycle for 5-10 minutes
Check the transmission oil level
Check the oil level again
End of the oil change
Widely used in various types of cars in the market. The automatic transmission oil changer is equipped with automatic cleaning and replacement functions. Optional connectors cover 99% of models on the market, including CVT, ATF VI, DSG and DCG.