- Car brake system
- brake fluid changing
- DC 12V
- CE, Rosh
- 12 months
Brake System Flush And Brake Fluid Changing Machine Vacuum Brake Bleeding Kit
Built-in high-precision electronic scales, strict control of the same amount of exchange, to ensure the same amount of oil in and out. Because the brake oil is corrosive, the matching oil pipe is professionally customized and has strong corrosion resistance. The machine design automatically recognizes the positive and negative poles of the power supply. With a DC12V power supply, it can be directly connected to the car's power supply.
Maximum power: 150W
Pressure gauge: 0-1.6Mpa
Oil pipe: 2.5m
New drum: 5L
Old drum: 10L
Net weight: 30 Kg
Gross weight: 45 Kg
Compared with traditional methods:
Exchange 98% old oil
Exchange 53% old oil
Dynastic cycle cleaning,equal oil change ,filter-in design
Only fluid exchange
Oil, cleaning fees
Oil, labor, cleaning fees
1. Four sub-pumps change oil at the same time, saving time.
2. Powerful recycling function to recover old brake fluid at the same time and quickly.
3. New and old oil pipelines are designed independently to prevent cross-contamination of new and old oil.
4. Large capacity old oil drums for continuous replacement of multiple vehicles.
5. External new liquid and old liquid observation window, the contrast effect is more intuitive.
1. Equal oil change, high-precision sensor measuring, to ensure the same oil amount
2. Add new oil, one-button operation
3. Recover the old oil
4. Empty new oil
5. Flushing the oil pipe of the brake
6. Correct the electronic scale quickly
1.What is the biggest feature of ABS201?
High-precision oil change to avoid air entering the brake system.
2.What is the main function of ABS201?
Automatic new and old oil exchange, quantitatively adding new oil, quantitatively recovering old oil, and automatically emptying old and new oil drums
3.Why do we need to change the brake fluid?
When the car brakes for a long time, the temperature of the brake system rises, the brake pipe is prone to generate air resistance, and the air is compressed, thereby causing a decrease in braking force or a failure of braking. Therefore, for your driving safety, the brake fluid must be replaced regularly.