- Car injector
- Injector cleaning & testing
- 1 Year
- Input voltage
- AC 220V
- Gross weight
- 27 KG
Best Fuel Injector Cleaner With Ultrasonic Cleaning Box Fuel Injector Flush Machine
The microcomputer automatic control and digital display technology can automatically control the cleaning and detection processed monitor the main status parameters in real time.The oil drain automatic control technology is adopted, and the automatic oil discharge can be realized through the program in some test items. In the running or stop state, you can run the oil drain button on the control panel or [stop] the oil drain. With user-friendly design, system operating pressure can be quickly restored to system defaults.
How often do you clean the injector?
Do not blindly clean the injector! After the car has been running for a while, the fuel system will form a certain deposit. The formation of sediment is directly related to the fuel of the car. When the mileage reaches 20,000 to 30,000 km, the owner needs to clean the injector. If the fuel injector is cleaned frequently or the fuel injector is not cleaned for a long time, the fuel injector may be blocked or even damaged.
1. Sealing test function: It can detect the sealing and dripping of the injector under system pressure.
2. Fuel injection detection: It can detect the fuel injection amount of the fuel injector within the set time.
3. Automatic cleaning detection function: Under the specific working condition parameters, the real simulation of the injector is tested under various working conditions.
4. Fuel system free cleaning and cleaning function: With a variety of non-removable cleaning joints, it can be used for cleaning and maintenance of various models.
Ultrasonic cleaning power
Intensity of outer magnetic field
Ultrasonic strong cleaning technology, strong cleaning ability. The penetration and cavitation shock waves caused by the passage of ultrasonic waves through the medium provide strong cleaning of objects with complex shapes, cavities and pores, which can remove stubborn carbon deposits from the injector.
1) Remove the injector from the vehicle engine to check the o-rings inside for damage. Replace the damaged 0-ring with another same type 0-ring to avoid leakage during testing. Put the outside of injectors in gasoline or detergent, and wipe them with soft cloth after cleaning the outside oil sludge carefully.
2)Check the liquid level and refill test liquid when necessary. Fil1 the test liquid through the filler on the side of the unit and observe the liquid level in the fuel level viewer. In most cases, filled the liquid up to1/2 of the tank capacity.
3) Turn on the power switch on the right of the Cabinet.
4)Fill ultrasonic detergent into the ultrasonic cleaning launder so that the needle valve of the injector is covered by the detergent.
5) Connect the injectors with the right couplers.
Note:Test liquid and detergent are provided by user self. The test liquid is used for uniformity/sprayability test, leakage test, injecting flow test and Automatic Test. The mixture of fuel and detergent is used in on-vehicle cleaning. The ultrasonic cleaning uses special injector detergent.
1. Provide product information
2. Product operation guide
3. Logistics monitoring
4. 1 year maintenance guarantee
1. Free maintenance
2. Provide technical support
3. Free marketing support
4. Free training
5. Free OEM