- Product name
- Brake Flush machine
- Car brake system
- brake fluid changing
- DC 12V
- CE, Rosh
- 12 months
Zeayeto Most Cheapest Brake Fluid Exchanger Brake System Flush Machine
Why do you change the brake fluid regularly?
The volume of the brake oil changes with the temperature. Therefore, the brake oil reservoir has a vent hole, and the air sucked in from the hole contains moisture or impurities, and the moisture is absorbed or dissolved by the brake fluid. Therefore, the boiling point of the brake oil containing moisture is lowered. When the car brakes for a long time, the temperature of the brake system rises, the brake pipe is prone to generate air resistance, and the air is compressed, thereby causing a decrease in braking force or a failure of braking. Therefore, for your driving safety, the brake fluid must be replaced regularly.
1. Automatic oil change function, can achieve one-button automatic oil change
2.LCD display, user-friendly operation, convenient and practical
3. Filter design at the oil inlet
4.Full intelligent computer board, imported electronic components, performance and stability.
5. Special customized quick female connector, the first in the industry, long service life of high-end quality.
Brake system oil changer
Automobile brake oil automatic oil change machine
1. This type of work can be done in a single operation, saving time and labor, and is suitable for all ABS anti-lock devices and hydraulic clutches;
2. With automatic power-on prompt, low oil automatic alarm function;
3. Can store 8 liters of liquid, eliminating the need to add multiple liquid replacement processes;
4. The brake system can be sealed and tested to ensure the safety of the vehicle;
1.Suitable for all the car care shop like 4S shops, car repair shops, car care centers and so on
2.Small-sized design makes personal business more popular. Customers can put it on the cars and then serve door to door
3.It can change oil for a wide scope of vehicles, such as cars, SUV, Business cars, buses, trucks
After sales service
Global call center to support, any question will reply soon within 1 day.
24 hours hot phone line support.
24 hours email support.
24 hours phone message support.
24 hours WhatsApp and Skype support.
When do you change the brake fluid?
Generally speaking, we recommend that the brakes be replaced by the car for two years or 40,000 km, preferably not more than three years or 60,000 km. In fact, due to the climatic environment, the geographical location, and the different road conditions, the impact on brake oil is also different.
If the brake oil is not replaced for a long time, it may affect the braking system of the car, or even cause the brake to malfunction and cause an accident.