|Group||Cooling System Flush Machine|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Application||Car cooling system|
|Usage||Car coolant changing|
Oil Change Flush 150 W Coolant Flush Machine Grey Engine Flush Machine With OEM
When do you change the coolant?
coolant also has a shelf life. According to the engine maintenance manual, it is usually replaced two years or 40-60,000 km, because the shelf life of coolant is generally two years.
The use of coolant can provide lubrication and noise reduction for the engine, and can also delay engine wear.
When the machine is replaced with coolant, the tank can be cleaned.
1. Cabinet design with handles and brake casters under
2. Effectively solve the time-consuming and laborious phenomenon of manual replacement of antifreeze
3. Effectively improve the cooling system and the working environment of the engine
4. Reduce the possibility of tank rupture
1. Before the replacement, the engine needs to be warmed up for ten minutes to increase the engine water temperature to form a large cycle
2. First disassemble the car engine water tank connection pipe and install the appropriate connector. Connect the connector on the machine to the tank
3. According to the size of the engine, add a proper amount of new coolant to the machine inlet
4. Adjust the control panel to the filling function
1. The engine must be warmed up before changing the liquid, otherwise the temperature control valve cannot be opened.
2. Add new coolant, need 2-3L more than the actual need of the engine
3. The machine power can be directly connected to the car battery.