|Group||Transmission Flush Machine|
|Min. Order||1 set|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Product name||transmission fluid exchange machine|
|Usage||Gearbox fluid exchanging|
|Input voltage||DC 12V|
|Gross Weight||50 KG|
Atf Fluid Exchange Machine With CE Certificate Wynns Transmission Flush Machine
The ATF-8100 uses vacuum pressure to monitor the pressure between the machine and the car in real time. The machine is also equipped with a standard connector and an optional connector that can cover up to 99% of the gearbox on the market. After the assembly of our machine is completed, it is tested by the inspectors, and the accuracy of each machine is strictly controlled.
Product name: Transmission flush machine
Usage: Car transmission
Filter accuracy: 5µm
Gross weight: 65kg
Maximum power: 150W
Oil drum: 20L*2
Oil tube: 2.5 m
Working pressure: 0-1.6 Mpa
Package dimension: 490*535*1200mm
Test transmission fault code
Select connectors according to the model
Start the engine
Disassemble the heat dissipation pipe
Cycle for 5-10 minutes
Check the transmission oil level
Check the oil level again
End of the oil change
1. Large backlit LCD screen provides valuable information and walks the technician through the service making for a faster and easier exchange
2. Roto-cast polyethylene body won’t scratch vehicle
3. Adapter rack keeping the adapters neat & organized
4. 5-inch locking caster wheels
5. Small platform does not take up a lot of room
6. Clear service hoses provide visual confirmation of fluid exchange
7. Perform more services and generate more revenue than with traditional ATF exchange equipment
Important Safety Instructions
1. Do not smoke near the machine while the machine is in use.
2. Do not use the machine near heat and fire sources.
3. This machine can only be used indoor and avoid exposing the machine to sunlight or rain.
4. Turn off the machine after finishing working.
5. When operate the machine, notice that the hose should be away from the rotating parts and heating parts of the vehicle, such as fans and radiators.