- Car injector
- Injector cleaning & testing
- 1 Year
- Input voltage
- AC 220V
- Gross weight
- 27 KG
Cars Fuel Injectors Cleaner And Tester With High Quality CE Approved For Petrol Cars
The Injector Cleaner& Tester manufactured by Shenzhen Zeayeto Automotive Technology Co., Ltd. Developed with the technology of ultrasonic cleaning and fuel pressure control, this equipment is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the Injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
1. Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
2. Uniformity/atomization test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
3. Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
Main unit power supply:AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz.
Main unit power: 230W(FIC-601)
Ultrasonic cleaner power: 100W;
Simulated RPM range: 10~9990rpm; step:10rpm;
Compared with traditional methods
Fuel injector tester and cleaner
Nuzzle liquid injection cleaner
Advantages and disadvantages
Ultrasonic cleaning box, testing, Imitate the working state of the car engine, much cleaner, needs to dismantle
No need to take the injector down, effect can not be visible and cannot test it
Labor cost, cleaning agent fee
Cleaning agent cost, labor cost
Through the set pressure value, the oil in the oil pump is supplied to the fuel injection nozzle through the oil-distributing pump, and then the fuel injector sprays the oil into the vector cup, and the performance of the fuel injector can be detected by watching the measuring cup. Simulate the working condition of the injector when the car is working. Image and visualization.
1. Adopting the powerful ultrasonic cleaning technology, the equipment offers complete cleaning to the injectors.
2. Fuel pressure control through microcomputer offers stable pressure control and large adjustable range,which is suitable for all EG1 vehicles and can help to achieve automatic cleaning and testing of injectors.
3. With the help of microcomputer control and digital display, the equipment makes possible automatic cleaning, testing injectors and rea1-time monitoring of the dynamic values.
Compared with traditional methods
The traditional nozzle cleaning device uses a "slinging bottle" method to clean the injector. This method does not visually see the cleaning effect, and it has only a cleaning function and no detection function. Time-consuming and labor-intensive. A new generation of injector inspection and cleaning machines, integrated detection and cleaning, can more intuitively observe the cleaning effect.
Why should do fuel injector cleaning for engines?
Poor fuel can cause the injector to work poorly, causing serious carbon accumulation in the cylinder, accelerating wear of the cylinder and piston ring, resulting in unstable idle speed, increased fuel consumption, accelerated acceleration, difficulty in starting and excessive discharge; severely blocked spray. The nozzle is damaged and the engine is damaged.
How often do you clean the injector?
Do not blindly clean the injector! After the car has been running for a while, the fuel system will form a certain deposit. The formation of sediment is directly related to the fuel of the car. When the mileage reaches 20,000 to 30,000 km, the owner needs to clean the injector. If the fuel injector is cleaned frequently or the fuel injector is not cleaned for a long time, the fuel injector may be blocked or even damaged.