- Product name
- transmission fluid exchange machine
- Model number
- Auto gearbox
- Gearbox fluid exchanging
- 150 W
- Input voltage
- DC 12V
- Gross Weight
- 50 KG
- 1 Year
Auto Transmission Fluid Change Machine For Car Gear Flush And Oil Change
1. Effectively protect the gearbox and remove grease and metal filler
2. Guarantee the same amount of exchange, the oil level is normal after the exchange is completed.
3. Applies to: All automatic gearboxes
4. Built-in solenoid valve controls the flow direction to prevent cross-contamination of new and old oil.
5. Automatically identify the positive and negative poles of the power supply to avoid damage to the equipment
6. High-precision electronic scale control equal oil change
The traditional method of replacing the transmission oil is to use gravity to discharge the waste oil, but the oil in the gearbox cannot be completely drained by gravity, and the used oil will remain in the valve body, the cooling pipe and various components. Direct addition of new oil will be contaminated by used oil, and the automatic transmission oil changer solves this problem.
Automatic transmission oil changer with dynamic cleaning. The sludge and impurities in the gearbox are filtered out by circulating cleaning, and the machine has a built-in filter. The positive and negative poles of the power supply are automatically recognized to avoid the situation of the wrong power supply, and the safety is guaranteed.
Transmission oil exchange
Why change gearbox oil?
The viscosity of the transmission used for a long time will become thinner, resulting in a decrease in lubrication performance, a decrease in sealing performance, an increase in resistance and increased wear, resulting in unstable pressure and affecting the working accuracy of the hydraulic system. Shortening of oil and transmission component life.
How often do you change the transmission oil?
The new car should be replaced with automatic transmission oil when driving for 60,000-80,000 km or 2-3 years, and the repaired car, driving 20,000 kilometers or one year should change the transmission oil, otherwise it will directly affect the performance, fuel consumption and even the service life of the automatic transmission.